Read the following sentences
- The government plans to launch the auction of 60 oil and gas fields being offered in the second round of bidding for Discovered Small Field on August 9, 2018.
- The fields are being offered in Rajasthan, Gujarat, Kutch & Cambay shallow waters, Mumbai offshore, Assam and Tripura, Mahanadi shallow water, Andhra Pradesh and KG offshore.
- The fields hold an estimated 1.4 billion barrels of oil.
Which of the following statement(s) is/are correct?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying None of these is correct answer
kumud bala from Noida, India is saying All of these is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying None of these is correct answer
- [A] Citizens for whom ECR is not required
- [B] Citizens for whom ECR is required
- [C] Diplomats
- [D] Only 1) and 2)
- [E] None of the above
- [A] Japan
- [B] South Korea
- [C] Malaysia
- [D] Kazakhstan
- [E] Canada
- [A] Dr. Inder Jit Singh
- [B] Piyush Goyal
- [C] Manohar Parrikar
- [D] Nirmala Sitharaman
- [E] Rajyavardhan Rathore