Ananda Puraskar winner Rampada Chowdhury who recently passed away was related to which of the following fields?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Writer is correct answer
kumud bala from Noida, India is saying Writer is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Social worker is correct answer
- [A] 2000
- [B] 500
- [C] 1700
- [D] 1890
- [E] 1600
Which city has topped the quality of tap water ranking released by Consumer Affairs Minister Ram Vilas Paswan in November 2019?
- [A] Mumbai
- [B] Delhi
- [C] Pune
- [D] Indore
- [E] Kolkata
Read the following statements carefully:
1. RBI has issued new rules for credit and debit cards to improve user convenience and increase the security of card transactions.
2. These rules will be applicable for new cards from 16 March 2020.
3. RBI asked banks to allow only domestic card transactions at ATMs and PoS terminals in India at the time of issuance/re-issuance of the card.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All are correct
- [A] All India United Democratic Front
- [B] All India Forward Bloc
- [C] Asom Gana Parishad
- [D] National Democratic Alliance
- [E] Rashtriya Lok Dal
- [A] Actor
- [B] Politician
- [C] Spiritual Leader
- [D] Journalist
- [E] Judge