Which of the following is/are incorrect about human rights watchdog Amnesty International? 1. It was founded in London in 1961 by the lawyer Peter Benenson. 2. It has thrice won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1969, 1977 & 1993. 3. Salil Shetty is the incumbent Secretary-General of this organization.
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Only 2 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying None of the above is correct answer
- [A] Mayur Vihar I
- [B] Dwarka Sector 21
- [C] Noida City Centre
- [D] Netaji Subhash Place
- [E] Pitampura
- [A] Vector-borne diseases: small bite, big threat
- [B] Healthy heart beat, Healthy blood pressure
- [C] Anti-microbial resistance: no action today, no cure tomorrow
- [D] Make every mother and child count
Which of the following has recently (June 2014) become India's first institute to get a 'supercomputer'?
- [A] IIT Mumbai
- [B] IISc Bangalore
- [C] IIT Kanpur
- [D] IIT Kharagpur
Which of the following sports governing body has recently (April 2014) been derecognized by Sports Ministry for failing to revamp its constitution?
- [A] Handball Federation of India
- [B] Indian Amateur Boxing Federation
- [C] Basketball Federation of India
- [D] Netball Federation of India
Which of the following is/are incorrect? 1. State Bank of India is the only Public Sector Bank (PSB) headed by the chairman. 2. All the PSB has Chairman and Managing Director as their top executive. 3. The posts of Chairman and Managing Director in the private sector banks are held separately.
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] All of the above