Who among the following is the author of the book titled "Gandhi: The years that changed the world (1914-1948)"?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Ramachandra Guha is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Arundhati Roy is correct answer
- [A] Kiren Rijiju
- [B] Baichung Bhutia
- [C] Sunil Chhetri
- [D] Both 1 and 2
- [E] Both 1 and 3
- [A] Gujarat
- [B] Punjab
- [C] Haryana
- [D] Uttar Pradesh
- [E] Rajasthan
- [A] Khed and Ratnagiri in Mumbai-Goa Route
- [B] None of the above
- [C] Shimla to Manali
- [D] Udhampur to Jammu on Jammu-Srinagar highway
- [E] Chenani and Nashri in on Jammu-Srinagar highway
Read the following statements carefully:
1. It turns out bedbugs are older than bats – a mammal that people had previously believed to be their first host 50-60 million years ago.
2. Bedbugs in fact evolved around 50 million years earlier, a recent study suggests.
3. Bedbugs rank high among the list of most unwanted human bedfellows but until now, little was known about when they first originated.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above