Which of the following is the central nodal agency for implementing the price support operations for commercial crops?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying NAFED is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying FCI is correct answer
- [A] A famous aviator
- [B] A world war-1 General
- [C] A French president
- [D] The first singles champion (men's)
Which of the following is incorrect?
1. India is now the world's second largest textile exporter after China.
2. China still maintains a heavy lead over India with its trade volume being almost 7 times as high.
3. Bangladesh, Germany and Italy secured third, fourth and fifth ranks respectively.
4. Textiles includes everything from fibre and yarn to fabric, readymade garments made of cotton, silk, wool and synthetic yarn.
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 4
- [C] Only 2
- [D] Only 3
Which of the following are not supposed to attend meetings of the Union Cabinet? 1. President 2. Cabinet Ministers 3. Ministers of State 4. Deputy Ministers
- [A] Only 1
- [B] 1 & 4
- [C] 1, 3 & 4
- [D] None of them
- [A] Vector-borne diseases: small bite, big threat
- [B] Healthy heart beat, Healthy blood pressure
- [C] Anti-microbial resistance: no action today, no cure tomorrow
- [D] Make every mother and child count