The Interpol has issued a Red Notice against ______ on the request of the Enforcement Directorate and the CBI of India.
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Nirav Modi is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Nirav Modi is correct answer
kumud bala from Noida, India is saying Nirav Modi is correct answer
- [A] Al Jazeera
- [B] Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
- [C] CNN International
- [D] British Broadcasting Corporation
- [E] Reuters
Who defeated Ehsan Heydari Nezhad of Iran 6-4 to claim the inaugural Asian Snooker Tour title in April 2019?
- [A] Geet Sethi
- [B] Pankaj Advani
- [C] Aditya Mehta
- [D] Laxman Pai
- [E] Lucky Vatnani
Read the following statements carefully:
1. Scientists have made four new detections of gravitational waves emanating from separate black hole mergers.
2. The gravitational waves were detected by the US-based LIGO and Japan-based TENKO gravitational-wave detectors.
3. The new waves are known as 'GW170729', 'GW170809', 'GW170818', and 'GW170823', in reference to the dates they were detected.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
With which bank has ECL Finance Limited, a subsidiary of Edelweiss Financial Services Limited signed a co-origination agreement in September 2019?
- [A] State Bank of India and Central Bank Of India
- [B] ICICI Bank and Central Bank Of India
- [C] State Bank of India and Canara Bank
- [D] Union Bank of India and Central Bank Of India
- [E] ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank
Read the following sentences carefully:
1. The 11 Base Repair Depot (BRD) of the Indian Air Force in Maharashtra’s Nashik district handed over its first indigenously overhauled Sukhoi Su-30MKI fighter jet to the IAF.
2. The ceremony was held at the Air Force Station Ojhar.
3. The Sukhoi Su-30MKI is a twin-jet multi-role air superiority aircraft developed by Russia’s Sukhoi and built under licence by India’s Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL).
Which of the above sentences is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 3
- [C] Both 1 and 3
- [D] All are correct
- [E] None is correct