Read the following statements carefully:
1. The Indian PSLV launcher has bagged its first order from Australian startup.
2.Fleet Space Technologies, an IoT (Internet of Things) startup, said that its first 10-kg nanosatellite Centauri I would fly to space on a PSLV.
3.The company is planning a series of 10-kg nanosatellites about the size of a shoebox to enable low-cost connectivity for agriculture, logistics, mining sectors.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
Which of the following Smart Cities has designed a three-wheeler heavy-duty auto rickshaw into mobile COVID-19 sample collection kiosk?
- [A] Ranchi
- [B] Pune
- [C] Agartala
- [D] Mumbai
- [E] Bareilly
- [A] Barkha Dutt
- [B] Sudhir Chaudhary
- [C] Ravish Kumar
- [D] Karan Thapar
- [E] Rajat Sharma
- [A] Madhya Pradesh
- [B] Jharkhand
- [C] Biha
- [D] Maharashtra
- [E] Uttar Pradesh
- [A] HDFC Bank
- [B] ICICI Bank
- [C] SBI
- [D] Bank of Baroda
- [E] Oriental bank of Commerce
Read the following statements:
1. Researchers in Spain have cramped down light to lesser than a nanometer, that is, a space of 1 atom.
2. The team did so by squeezing plasmons into a gap between graphene and metal.
3. This work was performed in collaboration with Caltech (USA) and Technical University of Valencia (Spain).
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] 1 only
- [B] 2 only
- [C] 2 and 3
- [D] 1 and 2
- [E] 1, 2 and 3