The Deputy CM Manish Sisodia and Dalai Lama launched the ______ in the Delhi government schools on July 2.
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Happiness Curriculum is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Discipline Curriculum is correct answer
The 2018 World Economic Forum meeting will be held in ________.2018 विश्व आर्थिक मंच का सम्मेलन ________ में आयोजित होगा।
- [A] Germany
- [B] France
- [C] Switzerland
- [D] Italy
- [E] Russia
Consider the following statements: (1) The Green Good Deeds campaign was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Sikkim in 2018.
(2) The movement aims to protect the environment and promote good living in the country.
(3) The Green Good Deeds campaign got the global recognition when SCO Ministerial on Environment in China agreed to include it in its official agenda in the next Ministerial in Russia.
Which of the above statement/s is/are true regarding the Green Good Deeds campaign?
- [A] Only (1)
- [B] Only (2)
- [C] Both (1) and (2)
- [D] Both (1) and (3)
- [E] All of the above
Who clinched silver medal at the Asian Road Para-cycling Championships at Tashkent, Uzbekistan in April 2019?
- [A] Gurlal Singh
- [B] Sudhakar Marathe
- [C] Divij Shah
- [D] Bikram Singh
- [E] Amrit Singh
- [A] Uttar Pradesh
- [B] Bihar
- [C] Madhya Pradesh
- [D] Haryana
- [E] Odisha
Which of the following statement/statements is/are not true regarding the sanctions imposed by UNSC on North Korea?
उत्तर कोरिया पर संयुक्त राष्ट्र सुरक्षा परिषद द्वारा लगाए गए प्रतिबंधों के बारे में निम्नलिखित कथनों में से कौन सा/से सच नहीं है?
- [A] Sanctions have been imposed for continued ICBM testing & violations of UN resolutions.
- [B] Sanction includes ban on coal & other exports worth over $1 billion.
- [C] It would be the 17th set of UN sanctions imposed on North Korea since it 1st nuclear test in 2002.
- [D] It prevents North Korea from increasing number of workers it sends abroad.
- [E] Both 1 and 2