Read the following statements carefully:
1.The govt has launched e-PAN that will have the same name, date of birth, gender, mobile number and address as in the Aadhaar.
2.The e-PAN facility is for resident individuals and also for Hindu Undivided Family, firms, trusts and companies.
3.According to Section 139 AA (2) of the Income Tax Act, every person having PAN as on July 1, 2017, and eligible to obtain Aadhaar.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying All the correct is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying All the correct is correct answer
Which of the following Satellite based augmentation system (SBAS) is certified for vertical guidance operation in equatorial Ionospheric region?
- [A] The European Geostationary Navigation Overlay Service (EGNOS) of Europe.
- [B] GLONASSSystem for Differential Correction and Monitoring(SDCM) Of Russia
- [C] GPS Aided Geo Augmented Navigation(GAGAN) system of India
- [D] Multi-functional Satellite Augmentation System(MSAS) system of Japan
- [E] Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS) of USA
- [A] Delhi
- [B] Chennai
- [C] Kochi
- [D] Gurgaon
- [E] Lucknow
- [A] Sikkim
- [B] Nagaland
- [C] Manipur
- [D] Mizoram
- [E] West Bengal
Who was bestowed with the Economic Times (ET) Lifetime Achievement Award for Public Service 2019 posthumously?
- [A] Bhishma Narain Singh
- [B] Somnath Chatterjee
- [C] Arun Jaitley
- [D] Gurudas Kamat
- [E] Madan Lal Khurana