Consider the following statements: (1) UNESCO has added 6 pre-Islamic Iranian archeological sites to its World Heritage List.
(2) The sites collectively appear on the worldwide list as the "Sassanid Archaeological Landscape of Fars region (Islamic Republic of Iran)".
(3) Iran now has 31 sites on the heritage list of UNESCO
Which of the above statement/s is/are true regarding the pre-Islamic Iranian archeological sites?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying All of the above is correct answer
- [A] Kerala
- [B] Tamil Nadu
- [C] Maharashtra
- [D] Gujarat
- [E] Odisha
In January 2020, which of the following organisations have approved Rs 7000 cr each to remove black spots and enhance road safety in India?
- [A] World Bank and IMF
- [B] World Bank and Asian Development Bank
- [C] New Development Bank and IMF
- [D] IMF and Asian Development Bank
- [E] New Development Bank and World Bank
- [A] India
- [B] Russia
- [C] China
- [D] USA
- [E] Germany
How many Indian companies have figured in Forbes magazine's list of the world's 2000 largest public companies in 2019?
- [A] 23
- [B] 36
- [C] 49
- [D] 57
- [E] 63
- [A] Jharkhand
- [B] Bihar
- [C] Chhattisgarh
- [D] Punjab
- [E] Rajasthan