NASA's unmanned lander mission 'InSightâ€ is designed to explore the surface of which of the following?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Jupiter is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Jupiter is correct answer
The book "Springing Tiger: A Study of a Revolutionary" is a biographical work on which one of the following freedom fighters?
- [A] Bhagat Singh
- [B] Mangal Pandey
- [C] Subhas Chandra Bose
- [D] Chandra Shekhar Azad
- [A] To vote in public elections
- [B] To develop the scientific temper
- [C] To safeguard public property
- [D] To abide by the constitution and respect its ideals
Match the following cities with relevant rivers 1. Vijayawada 2. Tiruchirapalli 3. Surat 4. Nasik Â a. Tapti b. Krishna c. Cauvery d. Godavari
- [A] 1.c, 2.d, 3.a, 4.b
- [B] 1.c, 2.a, 3.b, 4.d
- [C] 1.b, 2.c, 3.a, 4.d
- [D] 1.d, 2.a, 3.b, 4.c
Which of the following is/are correct?
1. UNESCO has been naming a city every year as such beginning 2001 to promote book and reading culture.
2. National capital Delhi had bagged the honour in 2003 becoming the 3rd such city after the inaugural Madrid (Spain) and Alexandria (Egypt).
3. The 'World Book Capital' for 2014 is Nigerian city of Port Harcourt whereas the next year's honour goes to South Korea's Incheon city.
- [A] Only 1
- [B] 2 & 3
- [C] 1 & 3
- [D] All of the above
Which of the following has recently (Apr 2014) been become the 1st Indian cricketer to feature on the cover page of the "Wisden Cricketers' Almanack"?
- [A] MS Dhoni
- [B] Virat Kohli
- [C] Rahul Dravid
- [D] Sachin Tendulkar