Match the following International day with their dates 1. International Day for Mine Awareness and Assistance in Mine Action a. April 2 2. World Malaria Day b. April 25 3. World Autism Awareness Day c. April 22 4. International Mother Earth Day d. April 4
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 1.d, 2.b, 3.a, 4.c is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 1.d, 2.b, 3.a, 4.c is correct answer
Which of the following is incorrect about French Open 2014?
1. For the first time ever, both singles winners of previous grand slams (Australian Open in this case) crashed out in the first round of the next grand slam.
2. For the first time at any Grand Slam event in the Open era, all the top three women's seeds (Williams, Li, and Agnieszka Radwanska) were ousted before fourth round.
3. Rafael Nadal becomes the first player ever to win 5 men's singles title here.
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 3
- [C] Only 2
- [D] None of them
Which of the following is not one among the 5 rivers that flows through Punjab (including Pakistani part)?
- [A] Jhelum
- [B] Indus
- [C] Chenab
- [D] Ravi
- [A] India, Bangladesh and Myanmar
- [B] China, Vietnam and Philippines
- [C] Indonesia, Nigeria and Mexico
- [D] India, Brazil and South Africa
Which of these great Greek thinkers was an accomplished Olympian as a two-time winner of a wrestling event?
- [A] Aristotle
- [B] Euclid
- [C] Plato
- [D] Archimedes
- [A] Vector-borne diseases: small bite, big threat
- [B] Healthy heart beat, Healthy blood pressure
- [C] Anti-microbial resistance: no action today, no cure tomorrow
- [D] Make every mother and child count