Which of the following sentences is/are correct?
1. The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs approved the proposal for expanding the scope of Higher Education Financing Agency (HEFA).
2. HEFA's scope expanded to meet the rising financial requirements of educational infrastructure in the country.
3. HEFA is a Non Profit, Non-Banking Financing Company for mobilising extra-budgetary resources.
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
Recently, the 47th Central Sanctioning And Monitoring Committee approved 630 proposals from participating states for construction of ________ lakh houses.
- [A] 1.07
- [B] 1.18
- [C] 1.23
- [D] 1.36
- [E] 1.49
In January 2020, who was awarded Police Medal for Gallantry posthumously by President Ram Nath Kovind on Republic Day?
- [A] Ashok Kumar
- [B] Jagbir Rana
- [C] Sarthak Saxena
- [D] Udit Singhal
- [E] Aman Saxena
________ will host all the matches of Women's T20 Cricket at the Birmingham Commonwealth Games in 2022.
- [A] Lord's
- [B] The Oval
- [C] Old Trafford
- [D] Edgbaston
- [E] Trent Bridge
The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) has adopted ______ village in Delhi for its Swachhata Abhiyaan.
- [A] Badli
- [B] Wazirabad
- [C] Mundka
- [D] Tihar
- [E] Jagatpur
The former deputy governor of RBI Viral V Acharya has come up with his new book “Quest for Restoring Financial Stability in India”. It is published by which of the following publications?
- [A] Jaico Publishing House
- [B] SAGE Publications
- [C] Penguin Random House India
- [D] Westland Publications
- [E] Rupa Publications