Which of the following is correct?
1. UP Government announced a new Defence Manufacturing Policy, called ‘UP Defence Aerospace Unit and Employment Generating Policy, 2018’.
2. The policy is for the entrepreneurs who are willing to invest and would project an investment of Rs. 50,000 crores for upcoming 5 years.
3. The policy is also expected to generate 2.5 lakh jobs.
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying All is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying All is correct answer
Norway’s Yara International has entered into an agreement to acquire which chemical company's Babrala urea plant on August 10 for Rs 2,670 crore?
- [A] Castrol India
- [B] Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers
- [C] National Fertilizers
- [D] Eveready Industries India
- [E] Tata Chemicals
Which of the following company has launched a specialised insurance cover for passengers travelling in local trains in Mumbai?
- [A] Bajaj Finserve
- [B] Max Life Insurance
- [C] Aviva Life Insurance
- [D] General Insurance Company
- [E] Apollo Munich
- [A] India
- [B] China
- [C] USA
- [D] Australia
- [E] Scotland
Which company has bagged a Rs 334-crore order from SBI to install over 7,000 cash-vending machines?कौनसी कंपनी ने भारतीय स्टेट बैंक से 334 करोड़ रुपये में 7,000 नकदी वेंडिंग मशीनों लगाने का अनुबंध लिया है?
[A] Kodenshi AUK Group
कोदेंशी औक ग्रुप
[B] CA Technologies
[C] NCR Corporation
[E] Satoshi Citadel Industries
सातोशी सिटाडेल इंडस्ट्रीज