Read the following statements:-
1. India will hold the 10th edition of Delhi Dialogue on 19-20 August 2018.
2. It is a premier annual event to discuss politico-security, economic and socio-cultural engagement with ASEAN members.
3. RCEP is a free trade area consisting of 10 ASEAN members and six FTA partners which includes India.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Both 1 and 2 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Both 2 and 3 is correct answer
Railways have achieved success in avoiding deaths of wild animals while crossing tracks in ________.
- [A] Assam
- [B] Gujarat
- [C] Rajasthan
- [D] Uttarakhand
- [E] Odisha
Who has been elected as Prime Minister of Spain?किसे स्पेन के प्रधानमंत्री के रूप में निर्वाचित किया गया है?
[A] José María Aznar
जोसे मारिया अजनर
[B] Mariano Rajoy
[C] Ángel Acebes
[D] Francisco Álvarez-Cascos
फ्रांसिस्को अल्वारेज़ कास्कोस
[E] None of the above
इनमे से कोई नहीं
- [A] ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- [B] Life Insurance Corporation
- [C] HDFC Life Insurance
- [D] SBI Life Insurance Company
- [E] Kotak Life Insurance
A delegation of five MLAs from which state visited the Indian High Commission in Dhaka, Bangladesh in July 2019?
- [A] Gujarat
- [B] West Bengal
- [C] Assam
- [D] Arunachal Pradesh
- [E] Tripura
- [A] Anurag Kashyap
- [B] Rajkumar Hirani
- [C] Mani Ratnam
- [D] Aditya Dhar
- [E] Sanjay Leela Bhansali