Name this communications satellite of India to have recently (April 2014) gone out of service?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying INSAT-3E is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying INSAT-2B is correct answer
Which of the following is/are observed on June 23rd of every year?
1. United Nations Public Service Day
2. International Day of Cooperatives
3. International Widows' Day
4. World Refugee Day
5. World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought
- [A] Only 4
- [B] Only 1
- [C] 1 & 3
- [D] 2 & 5
- [E] 3 & 4
- [A] Isomers
- [B] Isotopes
- [C] Allotropes
- [D] None of the above
How many votes a candidate contesting Parliamentary poll must get in order to avoid forfeiting his security deposit?
- [A] One-tenth of total valid votes
- [B] One-sixth of total valid votes
- [C] One-fourth of total valid votes
- [D] One-fifth of total valid votes
Name the Indian-origin student who has recently (June 2014) been in the news for having her two experiments approved for launch into space under NASA's Cubes in Space (CIS) programme?
- [A] Yogita Jaiswal
- [B] Ishika Khare
- [C] Prerna Pai
- [D] Aarti Saxena