The recently (June 2014) nominated UN High Commissioner for Human Rights belongs to which following country?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying US is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying US is correct answer
- [A] The budget is modified and presented again
- [B] The budget is referred to the rajya sabha for suggestions
- [C] The union finance minister is asked to resign
- [D] The prime minister submits the resignation of council of ministers
Microfinance is the provision of financial services to people of low-income groups. This includes both the con-summers and the self-employed. The service/services rendered under micro- finance is/are : 1. Credit facilities. 2. Savings faculties. 3. Insurance facilities. 4. Fund transfer faculties. Select the correct answer using the codes given the lists ?
- [A] 1 only
- [B] 1 and 4 only
- [C] 2 and 3 only
- [D] 1,2 ,3 and 4
Which of the following is/are incorrect about hockey World Cup 2014?
1. Netherlands was hosting the event (13th edition) for the 2nd time.
2. Argentina secured the third place by defeating England to claim their first ever World Cup medal (bronze).
3. Australia is the only team to win back to back world cup after Germany.
- [A] 1 & 3
- [B] 2 & 3
- [C] 1 & 2
- [D] None of the above
Which of these great Greek thinkers was an accomplished Olympian as a two-time winner of a wrestling event?
- [A] Aristotle
- [B] Euclid
- [C] Plato
- [D] Archimedes
Which of the following is/are correct about the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE)?
1. It is the world's largest security-oriented intergovernmental organization.
2. Its membership is limited to countries of Europe.
3. The six official languages of the OSCE are English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish.
- [A] 1 & 2
- [B] 2 & 3
- [C] 1 & 3
- [D] All of the above