The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs has approved the implementation of Centrally Sponsored-Scheme for completion of _______ Minor Irrigation projects in Maharashtra.
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 90 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 37 is correct answer
The government introduced ________ Bill 2018 in the Lok Sabha to provide regulation for the use and application of DNA Technology for establishing the identity of certain categories of persons.
- [A] DNA Technology Regulation
- [B] DNA Technology (Use and Application) Regulation
- [C] DNA 2018 Bill
- [D] DNA Profiling Bill 2018
- [E] DNA Technology (Use and Application)
Which state's police department has become the first in the country to use a humanoid 'robocop' for police work?
- [A] Tamil Nadu
- [B] Maharashtra
- [C] Kerala
- [D] Karnataka
- [E] West Bengal
- [A] Madhya Pradesh
- [B] Rajasthan
- [C] Bihar
- [D] Uttar Pradesh
- [E] Jharkhand
Which company has been commissioned to construct three marine ambulance for the state fisheries department of Kerala?
- [A] Cochin Shipyard Limited
- [B] Mazagon Dock Limited
- [C] Goa Shipyard Limited
- [D] Hindustan Shipyard Limited
- [E] Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers