Read the following statements carefully:
1.The Lok Sabha passed the Fugitive Economic Offenders Bill that replaces the Ordinance by the same name promulgated by the President in June.
2.The Bill empowers courts to direct the govt to confiscate all the assets belonging to a fugitive economic offender.
3.A Fugitive Offender is a person against whom an arrest warrant has been issued & who has left India so as to avoid criminal prosecution.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Only 2 and 3 is correct answer
- [A] Libya
- [B] Egypt
- [C] Iran
- [D] Lebanon
- [E] Saudi Arabia
Recently, which of the following measures has/have been taken by Bihar government to ban single use of plastic?
- [A] Ban of single-use of carry bags throughout the state.
- [B] Licence of those factories has been cancelled who produces single-use of carry bag.
- [C] Milk co-operative federations have been asked to collect milk pouch from customers for recycling.
- [D] Both 1 and 2
- [E] All are correct
- [A] Journalist
- [B] Politician
- [C] Director
- [D] Sportsperson
- [E] Musician
Which of the following has become the first station in the country that has installed a “foot-operated sanitiser machine” outside its station?
- [A] Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
- [B] Hazrat Nizamuddin
- [C] Howrah Railway Station
- [D] Vijayawada Railway Station
- [E] Kanpur Central