Which of the following is incorrect about French Open 2014?
1. For the first time ever, both singles winners of previous grand slams (Australian Open in this case) crashed out in the first round of the next grand slam.
2. For the first time at any Grand Slam event in the Open era, all the top three women's seeds (Williams, Li, and Agnieszka Radwanska) were ousted before fourth round.
3. Rafael Nadal becomes the first player ever to win 5 men's singles title here.
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Only 1 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Only 1 is correct answer
Which of the following is/are incorrect about the T20 women's world cup? 1. Apart from the inaugural edition, lifted by host 'England' in 2009, all the other 3 editions (2010, 2012 & 2014) has been captured by Australians. 2. England's Anya Shrubsole received player of the series award in the latest (2014) edition. 3. The tournament is held concurrently with the men's tournament.
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] None of the above
- [A] Vector-borne diseases: small bite, big threat
- [B] Healthy heart beat, Healthy blood pressure
- [C] Anti-microbial resistance: no action today, no cure tomorrow
- [D] Make every mother and child count
- [A] Guido de Marco
- [B] Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca
- [C] Edward Fenech Adami
- [D] Agatha Barbara
Which of the following long distance runner has recently (April 2014) clinched the men's title at 'London Marathon'?
- [A] Mohamed Farah
- [B] Dennis Kimetto
- [C] Wilson Kipsang
- [D] Ayele Abshero
Which country became the first European Union country to officially recognize the state of Palestine ?
- [A] Sweden
- [B] Slocakia
- [C] Spain
- [D] Slovenia