Read the following statements carefully:
1. Members of the Rajya Sabha can now speak in any of the 22 Scheduled Languages from the Monsoon Session of Parliament beginning on July 18th, 2018.
2.The simultaneous interpretation facility has been added in 5 more languages - Dogri, Kashmiri, Konkani, Santhali & Sindhi.
3. Of the 22 scheduled languages, Rajya Sabha had earlier established simultaneous interpretation service for 17 languages.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
Where will the 13th Conference of Parties (COP) of the Convention on the Conservation of Migratory Species of wild animals (CMS) be hosted from 15 to 22 February 2020?
- [A] Rajasthan
- [B] Gujarat
- [C] Madhya Pradesh
- [D] Odisha
- [E] Telangana
Who presented Gallantry Awards and distinguished service decorations at the Defence Investiture Ceremony held at Rashtrapati Bhavan?
- [A] President
- [B] Prime minister
- [C] Minister of Defence
- [D] Finance minister
- [E] None of the above
Which state government has launched ‘Solar Briefcase’ to provide electricity in remote areas?किस राज्य सरकार ने दूरदराज के इलाकों में बिजली उपलब्ध कराने के लिए 'सौर ब्रीफकेस' शुरू किया है?
- [A] Assam
- [B] Gujarat
- [C] Rajasthan
- [D] Uttarakhand
- [E] Tamil Nadu
Which of the following has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Finance Industry Development Council to collaborate on training of NBFCs in India?
- [A] FINCA International
- [B] International Finance Corporation
- [C] International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- [D] New Development Bank
- [E] Asian Development Bank
- [A] China
- [B] Australia
- [C] Russia
- [D] USA
- [E] Japan