India’s first private sector unit for manufacturing unmanned air vehicles (UAV) and light bullet proof vehicles (LBPV) will be set up in which place?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Kota is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Indore is correct answer
Read the following sentences carefully:
1. India will build its own space station in low earth orbit to conduct microgravity experiments in space in 10 -12 years.
2. The proposed Indian space station would be much smaller than the existing International Space Station (ISS).
3. The prospects of setting up such a space station at an altitude of 400 kilometres from Earth would hinge on successfully carrying the 'Gaganyaan' human space mission.
Which of the above sentences is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 1 and 2
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All are correct
Consider the following statements: (1) Odisha government has inaugurated 'Odisha Skills 2018', the state-level chapter of India Skill competition organised by Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
(2) The competition would give a platform to the students of Odisha to show their talents.
(3) A skill-cum-common facility centre for filigree craftsman of the city was also inaugurated.
Which of the above statement/s is/are true regarding the 'Odisha Skills 2018'?
- [A] Only (2)
- [B] Both (1) and (2)
- [C] Both (2) and (3)
- [D] Only (1)
- [E] All of the above
FSSAI said that food businesses need to comply with new packaging regulations by July 1. Who is the CEO of FSSAI?
- [A] Sanjay Kumar Jha
- [B] Pawan Agarwal
- [C] Nikesh Arora
- [D] Shantanu Narayen
- [E] Rajeev Suri
- [A] Uttar Pradesh
- [B] Jharkhand
- [C] Madhya Pradesh
- [D] Gujarat
- [E] Rajasthan
- [A] Loan disbursing
- [B] Cash Handling
- [C] Counterfeit Notes
- [D] Know Your Customer
- [E] Branch Expansion