In order to make Internet free and fair in India, which among the following has approved net neutrality?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Ministry of Communications is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Ministry of Communications and Information Technology is correct answer
- [A] Singapore
- [B] France
- [C] Russia
- [D] Switzerland
- [E] None of these
In December 2019, which of the following has announced that the same-sex couples will be able to avail 12 weeks of paid adoption leave as per the new policies?
- [A] Infosys
- [B] Cognizant
- [C] Tech Mahindra
- [D] Accenture
- [E] Tata Consultancy Services
Which of the following has launched the paperless licensing process for road tankers for transportation of petroleum, in January 2020?
- [A] Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals
- [B] Department of Pharmaceuticals
- [C] Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade
- [D] Department of Commerce
- [E] Department of Fertilizers
- [A] 4
- [B] 5
- [C] 6
- [D] 7
- [E] 8
Who was presented with the Dr Syama Prasad Mukherjee award 2020 for Politics at the 6th India Ideas Conclave in February 2020?
- [A] Pema Khandu
- [B] Conrad Kongkal Sangma
- [C] Sarbananda Sonowal
- [D] Ashok Gehlot
- [E] K Chandrasekhar Rao