Which of the following is going to be the latest (19th) member to adopt Euro as its currency?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Estonia is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Estonia is correct answer
Which of the following has recently (June 2014) become India's first institute to get a 'supercomputer'?
- [A] IIT Mumbai
- [B] IISc Bangalore
- [C] IIT Kanpur
- [D] IIT Kharagpur
India and France have recently (June 2014) concluded an Air Exercise named Garuda V. Name the Air Base it was conducted on?
- [A] Jodhpur Air Base
- [B] Car Nicobar Air Base
- [C] Sirsa Air Base
- [D] Begumpet Air Base, Hyderabad
Which of the following is/are correct about Tang Prize?
1. The biennial prize is given in four categories namely Enviornment, Economics, Peace and Literature.
2. It has been named after China's Tang Dynasty (AD 618-907).
3. It was created by Taiwanese billionaire 'Samuel Yin' with a $100 million donation.
4. Each winner bags $1.7 million in prize money - which is more than $1.2 million that comes with a Nobel Prize.
- [A] Only 3 & 4
- [B] 1, 3 & 4
- [C] 2, 3 & 4
- [D] All of the above
In India, if a religious sect/community is given the status of a national minority, what special advantages it is entitled to ? 1. It can establish and administer exclusive educational institutions. 2. The president of India automatically nominates a representative of the community to Lok Sabha. 3. It can derive benefits from the prime minister's 15-point programme. Which of the statements give above is/are correct ?
- [A] 1 only
- [B] 2 and 3 only
- [C] 1 and 3 only
- [D] 1,2 and 3
- [A] Roosevelt House
- [B] Lincoln House
- [C] Jefferson House
- [D] Kennedy House