How many of the 28 European Union countries have to have Euro as their common currency?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying All of them is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying All of them is correct answer
With reference to look east policy of India , consider the following statements ? 1. India wants to establish itself as an important regional player in the east Asian regional player in the east Asian affairs. 2. India wants to plug the vacuum created by the termination of cold war. 3. India wants to restore the historical and cultural ties with its neighbors in southeast and east Asia. Which of the statements given above is/are correct ?
- [A] 1 only
- [B] 1 and 3 only
- [C] 3 only
- [D] 1,2 and 3
- [A] India, Bangladesh and Myanmar
- [B] China, Vietnam and Philippines
- [C] Indonesia, Nigeria and Mexico
- [D] India, Brazil and South Africa
Which of the following is incorrect?
1. India is now the world's second largest textile exporter after China.
2. China still maintains a heavy lead over India with its trade volume being almost 7 times as high.
3. Bangladesh, Germany and Italy secured third, fourth and fifth ranks respectively.
4. Textiles includes everything from fibre and yarn to fabric, readymade garments made of cotton, silk, wool and synthetic yarn.
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 4
- [C] Only 2
- [D] Only 3
- [A] Edasseri Govindan Nair
- [B] C Radhakrishnan
- [C] Balachandran Chullikkadu
- [D] Narayana Guru
Britain's premium luxury goods brand "East India Company" has recently (June 2014) honoured an Indian personality by issuing an exclusive legal tender gold coin worth 12,000 pound sterling in his honour. Who is that?
- [A] Mahatma Gandhi
- [B] Sachin Tendulkar
- [C] Bhimsen Joshi
- [D] Jawahar Lal Nehru
- [E] Dhyanchand