How many of the 28 European Union countries have to have Euro as their common currency?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying All of them is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying All of them is correct answer
Which of the following is incorrect about Diego Maradona?
1. He was sent home from the 1994 World Cup in the U.S. after testing positive for ephedrine.
2. He is the only player to win the Golden Ball at both the FIFA U-20 World Cup and FIFA World Cup, in 1979 and 1986.
3. He holds the record for playing most matches in the world cups as skipper of a national side.
4. He is the only Argentine player to feature in both (1978 & 1986) the world cups Argentina won.
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] Only 4
- [A] HSBC Holdings plc
- [B] Deutsche Bank
- [C] Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
- [D] Bank of America
Since 1977, this Lok Sabha constituency has always voted for the party that has gone on to capture the most seats in that election?
- [A] Faridabad (Haryana)
- [B] East Delhi
- [C] Khandwa (Madhya Pradesh)
- [D] Ambala (Haryana)
Match these globally observed days with relevant dates 1. World Blood Donor Day 2. World Refugee Day 3. World Day Against Child Labour 4. World Elder Abuse Awareness Day Â a. June 12 b. June 14 c. June 15 d. June 20
- [A] 1.a, 2.c, 3.d, 4.b
- [B] 1.b, 2.c, 3.a, 4.d
- [C] 1.c, 2.d, 3.a, 4.b
- [D] 1.b, 2.d, 3.a, 4.c
- [A] Azim Premji
- [B] Pallonji Mistry
- [C] Shiv Nadar
- [D] Mukesh Ambani