Which of the following has recently (June 2014) become India's first institute to get a 'supercomputer'?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying IIT Mumbai is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying IISc Bangalore is correct answer
The newly elected Lok Sabha speaker Sumitra Mahajan, is the only female leader to have won eight Lok Sabha polls (successively). Whose record did she break?
- [A] Mamata Banerjee
- [B] Maneka Gandhi
- [C] Sushma Swaraj
- [D] Kamla Patel
Among the following who are eligible to benefit from the 'mahatma Gandhi national rural employment guarantee actâ€ ?
- [A] Adult members of only the scheduled caste and scheduled tribe households
- [B] Adult members of below poverty line (BPL) households
- [C] Adult members of households of all backward communities
- [D] Adult members of any household
- [A] India, China, Brazil and Russia
- [B] Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand
- [C] Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and Brunie
- [D] South Africa, Mexico, Indonesia and Thailand
Name this Pulitzer Prize winning journalist who recently hit the headlines after being shot dead by a policeman in Afghanistan while covering the 2014 presidential election in the country?
- [A] Sandra Eisert
- [B] Anja Niedringhaus
- [C] Alva Johnston
- [D] Barbara Walsh
Which of the following two PSUs have recently (June 2014) been granted the Navratna status by the Department of Public Enterprises?
1. Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited
2. Rural Electrification Corporation Limited
3. Shipping Corporation of India Limited
4. National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited
5. Engineers India Limited
- [A] 1 & 3
- [B] 2 & 4
- [C] 1 & 5
- [D] 1 & 2
- [E] 4 & 5