Which of the following is/are true regarding the Border Security Force? 1. It is a paramilitary force under the administrative control of Ministry of Defence. 2. It currently stands as the world's largest border guarding force. 3. KF Rustomji, the BSF's first Director General is referred to as the founding father of the BSF.
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 2 & 3 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 2 & 3 is correct answer
Match the following in the context of CEAT Cricket Ratings Awards for 2013-14 1. Glenn Maxwell 2. Virat Kohli 3. Shikhar Dhawan 4. Shakib Al Hasan Â a. Popular Choice awards b. International Player of the Year c. T20 Player of the Year d. International Cricketer of the Year
- [A] 1.a, 2.d, 3.b, 4.c
- [B] 1.c, 2.a, 3.d, 4.b
- [C] 1.c, 2.b, 3.a, 4.d
- [D] 1.a, 2.d, 3.c, 4.b
- [A] Guido de Marco
- [B] Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca
- [C] Edward Fenech Adami
- [D] Agatha Barbara
Name the Indian-origin student who has recently (June 2014) been in the news for having her two experiments approved for launch into space under NASA's Cubes in Space (CIS) programme?
- [A] Yogita Jaiswal
- [B] Ishika Khare
- [C] Prerna Pai
- [D] Aarti Saxena
Match the following cities with relevant rivers 1. Vijayawada 2. Tiruchirapalli 3. Surat 4. Nasik Â a. Tapti b. Krishna c. Cauvery d. Godavari
- [A] 1.c, 2.d, 3.a, 4.b
- [B] 1.c, 2.a, 3.b, 4.d
- [C] 1.b, 2.c, 3.a, 4.d
- [D] 1.d, 2.a, 3.b, 4.c
Which of the following is incorrect about Diego Maradona?
1. He was sent home from the 1994 World Cup in the U.S. after testing positive for ephedrine.
2. He is the only player to win the Golden Ball at both the FIFA U-20 World Cup and FIFA World Cup, in 1979 and 1986.
3. He holds the record for playing most matches in the world cups as skipper of a national side.
4. He is the only Argentine player to feature in both (1978 & 1986) the world cups Argentina won.
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] Only 4