Which state has increased the compensation amount for acid-attack and rape survivors from Rs 3 lakh to 7 lakh?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Uttar Pradesh is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Haryana is correct answer
Read the following statements carefully:
1. UN's Food Agency has warned about a crop-guzzling insect, which has moved from its native Europe to Asia.
2. Farmers from India to Thailand can lose billions of dollars due to it.Fall armyworms (FAW) have been moving steadily east since 2016 and caused up to 3 billion US dollars worth of damage to crops.
3. The insect can devastate crops such as maize, rice, and sugarcane, overnight.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All are correct
- [A] Anand Kumar
- [B] Dr. Sunita Gandhi
- [C] Babar Ali
- [D] Mrinal Miri
- [E] None of these
Who has been selected for the Kerala government's highest literary award 'Ezhuthachan Puraskaram' for 2018?
- [A] M Mukundan
- [B] Rafeeq Ahamed
- [C] Kiliroor Radhakrishnan
- [D] Mundur Krishnankutty
- [E] Vallachira Madhavan
- [A] New India Assurance Co. Ltd.
- [B] National Fertilizers Ltd
- [C] Food Coorporation of India
- [D] United Insurance Company Ltd
- [E] National Insurance Company Limited
- [A] Delhi
- [B] Puducherry
- [C] Chandigarh
- [D] Jammu and Kashmir
- [E] Dadra and Nagar Haveli