A ______ membered committee was set up by the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting to devise ways to regulate online media and other content has been disbanded.
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 15 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 15 is correct answer
kumud bala from Noida, India is saying 5 is correct answer
GIRIDHARA K G from Mysore, India is saying 15 is correct answer
Read the following statements carefully:
1. On 18 January 2019, the Uttar Pradesh cabinet gave approval to a proposal on renaming Mughalsarai tehsil in Chandauli district of Uttar Pradesh after Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay.
2. In August 2018, the Gorakhpur railway station was renamed after Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay.
3. In October 2018, the government also renamed Allahabad as Prayagraj and Chitrakoot division and district as Ayodhya.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
Read the following statements:
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi today laid the foundation stone for the National Centre for AIIMS in New Delhi.
- The Multi-Speciality healthcare will have 200 general ward beds.
- Mr Modi also inaugurated the 555 bed Super Speciality Block in Safdarjung Hospital.
- Mr Modi inaugurated the Connection Motorable Tunnel between AIIMS, Ansari Nagar and Trauma Centre.
Which of the following is incorrect?
- [A] Only 2 & 3
- [B] Only 1 & 2
- [C] Only 3 & 4
- [D] Only 1
- [E] None of these
- [A] 3000
- [B] 4000
- [C] 2000
- [D] 1000
- [E] 5000
India sent relief materials for 300,000 Rohingyas in 2017 under Operation _______ to support Bangladesh in its humanitarian efforts.
- [A] Raahat
- [B] Maitri
- [C] Insaniyat
- [D] Cactus
- [E] Goodwil
Indian Navy Chief, Admiral Sunil Lanba has began his visit to ________ to attend the 6th edition of Indian Ocean Naval Symposium.
- [A] Bangladesh
- [B] Australia
- [C] France
- [D] Iran
- [E] China