Who has launched the first Delta ranking (incremental progress) for the Aspirational Districts?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying National Council for Rural Institutes is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying National Council for Rural Institutes is correct answer
vikash kumar from Patna, India is saying NITI Aayog is correct answer
Nirmala Muthuswamy Iyer from Pune, India is saying Ministry of Health and Family Welfare is correct answer
Priti Kumar from Kolkata, India is saying NITI Aayog is correct answer
Read the following statements carefully:
1. A BrahMos Supersonic Cruise Missile was successfully test-fired by a Unit of Eastern Command, Indian Army from Car Nicobar Islands as part of joint training by 3 defence forces.
2. The Combat missile was test fired on a specially designed target chosen at a range of 270 km.
3. It validated deep penetration capability by the supersonic cruise missile and accurate engagement of targets in depth.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
Who among the following has received clearance from stock exchanges for its merger with Indus Towers?
- [A] American Tower Corporation
- [B] Essar Group
- [C] GTL Ltd
- [D] India Telecom Infra Ltd.
- [E] Bharti Infratel
Which state has launched Adi Praman, a web-based application which enables the tribal populace of the state get the caste validity certificates online?
- [A] Delhi
- [B] Tamil Nadu
- [C] Bihar
- [D] Uttar Pradesh
- [E] Maharashtra
Who launched launched the 'URJA' mobile app aimed at enhancing the consumer connect with the urban power distribution sector?
- [A] Narendra Modi
- [B] Rajnath Singh
- [C] Pranab Mukherjee
- [D] Pusapati Ashok Gajapati Raju
- [E] Piyush Goyal
- [A] Fifth
- [B] Sixth
- [C] Seventh
- [D] Eighth
- [E] Ninth