____ has entered into definitive agreement to acquire Nasdaq-listed Radisys Corp for $1.72 per share in cash.
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Reliance Industries is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying State Bank of India is correct answer
vikash kumar from Patna, India is saying Hindalco Industries is correct answer
Nirmala Muthuswamy Iyer from Pune, India is saying Reliance Industries is correct answer
The Central government will deploy additional contingents of security forces in which state to maintain peace and harmony?
- [A] Arunachal Pradesh
- [B] Karnataka
- [C] Jammu and Kashmir
- [D] West Bengal
- [E] Manipur
The Chennai Central railway station has been renamed as Dr. MG Ramachandran Chennai Central railway station. Dr. MG Ramachandran was the founder of ________.
- [A] Tamil Maanila Kamraj Congress
- [B] Abdulkalam Vision India Party
- [C] All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam
- [D] Dravidar Kazhagam
- [E] MGR Kazhagam
Who entered into a strategic tie-up with AnyTimeLoan.in (ATL) to de-risk exposure of its lenders and borrowers?
- [A] ICICI Lombard
- [B] Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
- [C] New India Assurance
- [D] Reliance General Insurance
- [E] Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- [A] India
- [B] Russia
- [C] Japan
- [D] China
- [E] Pakistan
With which of the following has Prasar Bharati signed an MoU for research collaboration in newly emerging technologies and broadcasting-related areas in New Delhi?
- [A] Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
- [B] Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
- [C] Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
- [D] Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
- [E] Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur