Which state is likely to repeal the Freedom of Religion Act or the Anti-Conversion Law which was passed in 1978?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Andhra Pradesh is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Kerala is correct answer
vikash kumar from Patna, India is saying Kerala is correct answer
Nirmala Muthuswamy Iyer from Pune, India is saying Kerala is correct answer
Hemanta Patel from Ahmedabad, India is saying Rajasthan is correct answer
- [A] 121
- [B] 138
- [C] 89
- [D] 76
- [E] 154
- [A] Writer
- [B] Politician
- [C] Sportsperson
- [D] Musician
- [E] Journalist
________ independent director Mukesh Sabharwal has stepped down from the lender's board of directors to devote his time to academic pursuits.
- [A] HDFC Bank
- [B] Yes Bank
- [C] Axis Bank
- [D] UCO Bank
- [E] ICICI Bank
________, a highly decorated Indian Air Force veteran, passed away at the age of 97 after a brief illness on 18 September 2018.
- [A] Air Marshal Randhir Singh (retd.)
- [B] Air Marshal Arjan Singh
- [C] Air Marshal Birender Singh Dhanoa
- [D] Air Marshal Subroto Mukherjee
- [E] None of these
Read the following sentences carefully:
1. A MoU has been signed between the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW) and Ministry of Tribal Affairs (MoTA).
2. The MoU is for cooperation between the two Ministries for sensitizing the principals and training to teachers in the country using the existing infrastructure of MoTA in the states.
3. The MoU covers various activities including extending all aspects of the School Health Program.
Which of the above sentences is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] All are true
- [E] None is true