Read the following statements carefully:
1.The Centre’s fiscal deficit for the first two months of the fiscal year 2018-19 stood at Rs 3.45 trillion, this is a sign of growing economy.
2.The fiscal deficit target for 2018-19 is Rs 6.24 trillion, or 3.3 per cent of the gross domestic product.
3.The difference between total revenue and total expenditure of the government is termed as fiscal deficit.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] Hand in Hand
- [B] Komodo
- [C] Rim of the Pacific (RIMPAC)
- [D] Desert Eagle
- [E] Milan
- [A] Hyperconnected museums: New approaches, new publics
- [B] Museums and contested histories: Saying the unspeakable in museums
- [C] Museums and Cultural Landscapes
- [D] Museums for a sustainable society
- [E] Museum collections make connections
- [A] Prasar Bharti
- [B] Press Trust of India
- [C] Press Council of India
- [D] Indian Institute of Mass Communication
- [E] Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute
- [A] Nadine Labaki
- [B] Hirokazu Kore-eda
- [C] Sofia Coppola
- [D] Olivier Assayas
- [E] Pawel Pawlikowski
- [A] Intellectual Property Rights
- [B] Trade and Transfer of Technology
- [C] Market Access
- [D] E-commerce
- [E] Banana imports