Read the following statements:
- According to a World Bank report, changing monsoon patterns & rising temperatures driven by climate change could cost India 2.8% of GDP.
- Climate change could depress the living standards of nearly half of India’s population by 2050, which now lives in vulnerable areas.
- The worst hit would be people in 10 districts in Central India, which have been identified as severe hotspots by the report.
Which of the above statement is correct?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Only 2 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying All of these is correct answer
Nirmala Muthuswamy Iyer from Pune, India is saying All of these is correct answer
PRAKASH RS from Bengaluru, India is saying None of these is correct answer
Read the following statements carefully:
1.Jaipur-based poet and writer Sawai Singh Shekhawat will be honoured with Meera Puruskar by Rajasthan Sahitya Academy for his contribution to Hindi literature.
2.Meera award is the highest award of the Rajasthan Sahitya Academy.
3.He also announced other awards to be given for the year 2018-19 in October 2018.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 3
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All are correct
[A] Sarbananda Sonowal
[B] Kiran Bedi
[C] Pinarayi Vijayaran
[D] V Narayanswamy
- [A] Anil Kumar
- [B] Vijay Sharma
- [C] Yashwant Ghuggi
- [D] Prakash Bharadwaj
- [E] None of the above
- [A] Ministry of Tourism
- [B] Rajasthan Tourism Development Corporation
- [C] Indian Tourism Development Corporation
- [D] Madhya Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation
- [E] None of the Above
- [A] Yashish Dahiya
- [B] Sharat Dhall
- [C] Dhruv Sarin
- [D] Sarbvir Singh
- [E] None of these