Read the following statements:
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi today laid the foundation stone for the National Centre for AIIMS in New Delhi.
- The Multi-Speciality healthcare will have 200 general ward beds.
- Mr Modi also inaugurated the 555 bed Super Speciality Block in Safdarjung Hospital.
- Mr Modi inaugurated the Connection Motorable Tunnel between AIIMS, Ansari Nagar and Trauma Centre.
Which of the following is incorrect?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Only 1 & 2 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Only 3 & 4 is correct answer
Nirmala Muthuswamy Iyer from Pune, India is saying Only 3 & 4 is correct answer
PRAKASH RS from Bengaluru, India is saying Only 3 & 4 is correct answer
Recently, the Central government has launched a portal which will help the users to detect their lost or stolen mobile phones. The project has started on a pilot basis in ________.
- [A] Bihar
- [B] Gujarat
- [C] Maharashtra
- [D] Jharkhand
- [E] Chhattisgarh
The External Publicity and Public Diplomacy Division of the External Affairs ministry launched an initiative, "Videsh Aaya Pradesh ke Dwaar" in which city?
- [A] Ahmedabad
- [B] Hyderabad
- [C] Bangalore
- [D] Mumbai
- [E] Indore
Who became the first player from Bosnia and Herzegovina to reach 100 international caps on 23 March 2019?
- [A] Miralem Pjanić
- [B] Edin Dzeko
- [C] Goran Zakarić
- [D] Deni Milošević
- [E] Kenan Kodro
The Election Commission of India is introducing the unique internet based mobile app C-vigil in the upcoming assembly polls. What does C stand for in C-vigil?
- [A] Citizens
- [B] Centre
- [C] Community
- [D] Commission
- [E] Core
Read the following statements carefully:
1. RBI has issued new rules for credit and debit cards to improve user convenience and increase the security of card transactions.
2. These rules will be applicable for new cards from 16 March 2020.
3. RBI asked banks to allow only domestic card transactions at ATMs and PoS terminals in India at the time of issuance/re-issuance of the card.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All are correct