Read the following Statements:
- Union Minister for Petroleum and Natural Gas Dharmendra Pradhan has proposed setting up a natural gas pipeline along the Maharashtra Prosperity Corridor.
- The corridor will be an eight-lane 701-km hi-speed super communication expressway between Nagpur and Mumbai.
- The Rs 46,000 crore project is being planned to boost agro-industries and port-led developments in the state.
Which of the following statements is incorrect?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying All of these is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying All of these is correct answer
Nirmala Muthuswamy Iyer from Pune, India is saying All of these is correct answer
Priti Kumar from Kolkata, India is saying All of these is correct answer
PRAKASH RS from Bengaluru, India is saying Only 3 is correct answer
Who amongst these won the gold medal in the 10m air pistol junior men's event of the Asian Airgun Championship held in Kuwait city, Kuwait on 8 November 2018?
- [A] Anish Bhanwala
- [B] Hriday Hazarika
- [C] Udhayveer Sindhu
- [D] Saurabh Chaudhary
- [E] None of these
- [A] Tushar Desai
- [B] Shamik Chowdhury
- [C] Arvind Narayan Das
- [D] Paravastu Chinnayya Soori
- [E] Raj Singh Arora
Recently, in Sivaganga district of ________, the State Archeology Department unearthed four walls which are 2,600 years old.
- [A] Kerala
- [B] Tamil Nadu
- [C] Andhra Pradesh
- [D] Maharashtra
- [E] Telangana
The CM of which state has launched the 'Jalsathi' programme which will ensure supply of safe drinking water to all households in the state?
- [A] West Bengal
- [B] Bihar
- [C] Karnataka
- [D] Odisha
- [E] Gujarat
Read the following statements carefully:
1. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) permitted banks to provide partial credit enhancement (PCE) to NBFCs and HFCs on 2 November 2018.
2. PCE will be provided to bonds issued by systematically important Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) and Housing Finance Companies (HFCs).
3. The proceeds from the bonds backed by PCE from banks will be utilised for refinancing the existing debt of the NBFC/HFCs.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above