Union Cabinet has approved the proposal for building additional 6.5 Million Metric Tonne Strategic Petroleum Reserves in _______ & ________.
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Karnataka & Andhra Pradesh is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Karnataka & Andhra Pradesh is correct answer
Ankit Mohanty from Bhubaneswar, India is saying Odisha & Andhra Pradesh is correct answer
Nirmala Muthuswamy Iyer from Pune, India is saying Odisha & Andhra Pradesh is correct answer
Priti Kumar from Kolkata, India is saying Odisha & Andhra Pradesh is correct answer
- [A] Thailand
- [B] Vietnam
- [C] Indonesia
- [D] Brunei
- [E] Cambodia
Which organisation launched a fund to enable central banks around the world to invest in 'green bonds', citing a growing demand for climate-friendly investments?
- [A] IMF
- [B] World Bank
- [C] EXIM
- [D] Bank of International Settlements
- [E] Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
Who among the following have been appointed as additional directors to the board of YES Bank for a period of two years, in March 2020?
- [A] R Gandhi and Ananth Narayan Gopalakrishnan
- [B] Dinesh Kumar Khara and R Gandhi
- [C] Ananth Narayan Gopalakrishnan and Dinesh Kumar Khara
- [D] Dinesh Kumar Khara and Arijit Basu
- [E] Arijit Basu and Ananth Narayan Gopalakrishnan
What is the helpline number launched by the Union government to register complaints about postal services?केंद्र सरकार द्वारा भारतीय डाक के उपयोगकर्ताओं के लिए डाक सेवा से जुड़ी शिकायतें दर्ज करवाने हेतु शुरू की गई हेल्पलाइन का क्या नंबर है?