Which country has postponed its inaugural 2+2 dialogue with India that was supposed to be held on July 6, 2018?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying US is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying China is correct answer
Ankit Mohanty from Bhubaneswar, India is saying US is correct answer
Nirmala Muthuswamy Iyer from Pune, India is saying US is correct answer
Priti Kumar from Kolkata, India is saying US is correct answer
Read the following statements carefully:
1.India Post launched internet banking services for all the Post Office Savings Bank (POSB) account holders on 14 December 2018.
2.India Post has introduced the net banking facility to push the digital payments.
3.Under India Post internet banking facility, customers will be eligible to transfer funds from one post office savings bank account to another POSB account.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All are correct
Consider the following statements: (1) The new Metro Policy for expanding the metro network across various cities in the country was released by Housing & Urban Affairs Minister Smriti Irani.
(2) The new Metro Policy empowers Center to make rules and regulations and set up permanent Fare Fixation Authority for timely revision of fares.
(3) It also makes Public Private Partnership component mandatory for availing central assistance for new metro projects.
Which of the above statement/s is/are true regarding the new Metro policy?
निम्नलिखित कथनों पर विचार करें: (1) देश के विभिन्न शहरों में मेट्रो नेटवर्क के विस्तार के लिए नई मेट्रो नीति को हाउसिंग एंड अर्बन अफेयर्स मिनिस्टर स्मृति ईरानी ने जारी किया।
(2) नई मेट्रो नीति केंद्र को नियमों और विनियमों को बनाने और किराए के समय पर संशोधन के लिए स्थायी फेयर फिक्सेशन प्राधिकरण स्थापित करने का अधिकार देती है।
(3) यह नई मेट्रो परियोजनाओं के लिए केंद्रीय सहायता प्राप्त करने के लिए सार्वजनिक निजी भागीदारी घटक अनिवार्य भी बना रहा है।
नई मेट्रो नीति के बारे में कौन से उपरोक्त कथन सत्य हैं?
- [A] Only (2)
- [B] Only (3)
- [C] Both (1) and (2)
- [D] Both (1) and (3)
- [E] All of the above
Asian Development Bank has approved a USD 200 million loan for improving road infrastructure in 34 districts of ________ in August 2019.
- [A] Gujarat
- [B] Maharashtra
- [C] Madhya Pradesh
- [D] Rajasthan
- [E] Bihar
Applications for setting up of Inland Container Depots were earlier handled by Commerce Ministry, but now it will be handled by _____________.
- [A] Central Board of Excise and Customs
- [B] Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs
- [C] Central Board of Direct Taxes
- [D] 1 and 3 both
- [E] 2 and 3 both
- [A] Franklin India
- [B] Kotak
- [C] Goldman Sachs
- [D] SBI Blue Chip Fund
- [E] Birla Sun Life