Which of the following country is the world's largest producer of "Rare Earths"?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying China is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Australia is correct answer
In India, if a religious sect/community is given the status of a national minority, what special advantages it is entitled to ? 1. It can establish and administer exclusive educational institutions. 2. The president of India automatically nominates a representative of the community to Lok Sabha. 3. It can derive benefits from the prime minister's 15-point programme. Which of the statements give above is/are correct ?
- [A] 1 only
- [B] 2 and 3 only
- [C] 1 and 3 only
- [D] 1,2 and 3
- [A] Germany
- [B] England
- [C] Italy
- [D] Uruguay
Which of the following is/are incorrect about hockey World Cup 2014?
1. Netherlands was hosting the event (13th edition) for the 2nd time.
2. Argentina secured the third place by defeating England to claim their first ever World Cup medal (bronze).
3. Australia is the only team to win back to back world cup after Germany.
- [A] 1 & 3
- [B] 2 & 3
- [C] 1 & 2
- [D] None of the above
- [A] Slow down the speed of neutrons
- [B] Increase the speed of neutrons
- [C] Cool down the reactor
- [D] Stop the nuclear reaction
Which of the following has recently (June 2014) become the first Indian shooter to win two medals in a single World Cup competition?
- [A] Annu Raj Singh
- [B] Ronjan Sodhi
- [C] Jitu Rai
- [D] Joydeep Karmakar