Which of the following nation/s has/ve reelected the incumbent in the recently (May-June 2014) held national elections? 1. Syria 2. El Salvador 3. Malawi 4. Lithuania
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Only 1 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 2 & 3 is correct answer
Which of the following is/are correct about Tang Prize?
1. The biennial prize is given in four categories namely Enviornment, Economics, Peace and Literature.
2. It has been named after China's Tang Dynasty (AD 618-907).
3. It was created by Taiwanese billionaire 'Samuel Yin' with a $100 million donation.
4. Each winner bags $1.7 million in prize money - which is more than $1.2 million that comes with a Nobel Prize.
- [A] Only 3 & 4
- [B] 1, 3 & 4
- [C] 2, 3 & 4
- [D] All of the above
Which of the following is not one among the 5 rivers that flows through Punjab (including Pakistani part)?
- [A] Jhelum
- [B] Indus
- [C] Chenab
- [D] Ravi
Arrange the following National Days in order of appearance
1. Anti Terrorism Day
2. Armed Forces Flag Day
3. Consumer Day
4. NCC Day
- [A] 3, 1, 2 & 4
- [B] 1, 4, 2 & 3
- [C] 2, 4, 1 & 3
- [D] 4, 2, 3 & 1
Match the following events with relevant year
1. Nagaland granted statehood
2. Sikkim joined Indian Union as a state
3. Bombay split into Maharashtra and Gujarat
4. States of Megahalaya, Mizoram and UT of Arunachal Pradesh carved out of Assam
- [A] 1.a, 2.d, 3.b, 4.c
- [B] 1.c, 2.d, 3.a, 4.b
- [C] 1.a, 2.c, 3.d, 4.b
- [D] 1.d, 2.a, 3.b, 4.c
Which of the following is the opponent Saina Nehwal defeated to capture the $750000 'Star Australian Super Series' recently (June 2014)?
- [A] Wang Shixian
- [B] Sung Ji Hyun
- [C] Wang Yihan
- [D] Carolina Marin
- [E] Bae Yeon Ju