Read the following sentences:
1. NASA's James Webb Space Telescope will use infrared capabilities to study Saturn's Great Red Spot.
2. The plan is to use Webb's mid-infrared instrument (MIRI) to create multispectral maps of the Great Red Spot and analyse its thermal, chemical and cloud structures.
3. The Great Red Spot is a storm has been monitored since 1830 and has existed for more than 350 years.
Which of the above is incorrect?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Only 3 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Only 1 & 2 is correct answer
Nirmala Muthuswamy Iyer from Pune, India is saying Only 1 & 2 is correct answer
In December 2019, the International Astronomical Union (IAU) chose the name "Sharjah" for a new star with "Barjeel" being the name of one of its planets. Where is IAU headquartered?
- [A] Germany
- [B] France
- [C] UK
- [D] Italy
- [E] Finland
What is the name of the new Antarctic iceberg spotted by NASA's Operation IceBridge, which broke off from Pine Island Glacier in October 2018?
- [A] B-42
- [B] B-44
- [C] B-46
- [D] B-48
- [E] B-56
- [A] Smriti Mandhana
- [B] Mithali Raj
- [C] Poonam Yadav
- [D] Shefali Verma
- [E] Taniya Bhatia
Read the following sentences carefully:
1) Delhi-Mumbai-Delhi, Delhi-Bengaluru-Delhi and Mumbai-Bengaluru-Mumbai routes continued on top, ranked in terms of number of seats deployed.
2) Routes such as Delhi-Pune-Delhi have, however, climbed from the fifteenth place in 2007 to the sixth place in 2017.
3) It is according to data sourced from Ministry of Home Affairs.
Which of the above sentence/sentences is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1 and 3
- [B] Only 3
- [C] Only 2
- [D] Only 1 and 2
- [E] All are correct
Which of the following Police stations ranks first in the list of the best-performing police stations in the country, as per a list released by Home Ministry in 2019?
- [A] Balasinor police station
- [B] Ajk Burhanpur police station
- [C] Aberdeen Police station
- [D] Dhupguri police station
- [E] Mangal Parao Police Station