Which of the following sentences is/are correct?
1. Pakistan, India and South Korea, which are the three biggest Asian markets, excluding Japan, have seen erosion in market capitalisation of $1.4 trillion in 2018.
2. The US, UK & France have fared much better, indicating global funds could be shifting their preference away from riskier emerging markets.
3. This is attributed to rising bond yields, improved economic outlook & strengthening currency.
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
Which of the following has announced a mechanism to support short-term research projects for evaluating the impact of AYUSH interventions and medicines in the prophylaxis and clinical management of COVID-19?
- [A] NITI Aayog
- [B] Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- [C] Ministry of Human Resource Development
- [D] Ministry of AYUSH
- [E] Ministry of Home Affairs
- [A] 98.44%
- [B] 97.44%
- [C] 95.34%
- [D] 99.24%
- [E] 96.44%
- [A] Lawyer
- [B] Politician
- [C] Cricketer
- [D] Director
- [E] Businessman
Read the following sentences:-
1. UN's weather agency, World Meteorological Organization has said the last four years were the hottest on record.
2. 2016 remains the hottest year ever measured, due to the warming effect of El Nino, while 2017 was the warmest non-El Nino year.
3. The 21st century has so far been a period of the hottest weather, accounting for 17 of the 18 warmest years on record.
Which of the above statement/statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] Both 1 and 2
- [E] Both 2 and 3