Which of the following are not supposed to attend meetings of the Union Cabinet? 1. President 2. Cabinet Ministers 3. Ministers of State 4. Deputy Ministers
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 1, 3 & 4 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Only 1 is correct answer
Which of the following best defines a country with a closed economy?
1. It does not allow private ownership of capital
2. It doesn't have flexible exchange rates
3. It does not conduct trade with other countries
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 3
- [C] 1 & 3
- [D] 1 & 2
- [E] All of the above
In which following category the famous Indian sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik has won the award at the recently (June 2014) concluded 2014 World Cup of Sand Sculpting?
- [A] Best Sand Sculptor of the year
- [B] People Choice Award
- [C] Jury Award for Best Sand Sculptor
- [D] Best Exotic Sand Sculpture
Triple centuries have been scored thrice only at two venues. Which of the following is the only ground apart from 'Headingley, Leeds' to have this honour?
- [A] Antigua Recreation Ground (St John�??s)
- [B] The Oval (London)
- [C] Sabina Park (Kingston)
- [D] Sinhalese Cricket Ground (Colombo)
Which of the following is/are incorrect about recently (June 2014) deceased BJP leader Gopinath Munde? 1. He was the Leader of Opposition in Maharashtra Legislative Assembly during 1992-1995.
2. He has been the Deputy Chief Minister of Maharashtra during 1995-1999.
3. He has been the only leader from Maharashtra to serve as union minister in both the NDA regimes.
4. He was brother in law of slain BJP leader Pramod Mahajan.
- [A] Only 2
- [B] Only 4
- [C] Only 1
- [D] Only 3
Which of the following is/are incorrect regarding ozone-depleting gas 'R-22'? 1. The gas, used primarily as refrigerant for Air Conditioners, is banned in India under the Montreal Protocol. 2. Mainly used as a propellant and refrigerant this colorless gas is a Hydrochlorofluorocarbon (HCFC). 3. Its not only harmful for Ozone layer but also contribute to global warming.
- [A] Only 3
- [B] Only 1
- [C] Only 2
- [D] None of the above