Knight of the Order of Arts and Letters is awarded by which of the following nations?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying UK is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Russia is correct answer
Ankit Mohanty from Bhubaneswar, India is saying France is correct answer
Nirmala Muthuswamy Iyer from Pune, India is saying France is correct answer
India and ________ signed a memorandum of agreement (MoA) to focus on the field of dual vocational education and training and skill development.
- [A] Nepal
- [B] USA
- [C] Pakistan
- [D] Russia
- [E] Germany
- [A] Jharkhand is the cleanest state in India
- [B] Indore is the cleanest city
- [C] Tripura is at the bottom of the list of cleanest states
- [D] 18 out of 25 dirtiest cities in India with population of over 1 lakh are in Maharashtra
- [E] All of the above
- [A] New Delhi
- [B] Hyderabad
- [C] Patna
- [D] Cuttack
- [E] Shillong
Read the following statements carefully:
1.President Ram Nath Kovind presented the prestigious President's Colour to the Indian Naval Academy at Kannur in Kerala on 20 November 2019.
2.President's Colour is a visible symbol of excellence and is earned through worthy contribution both during war and peace.
3.A special parade was also held at INA honouring the President.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All are correct
Which of the following ministries has issued a circular granting one-time dispensation for utilizing funds under the MPLADS to address the challenges in the fight against COVID-19?
- [A] Ministry of Home Affairs
- [B] Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- [C] Ministry of Finance
- [D] Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs
- [E] Ministry of Human Resource Development