Which country made the highest total of 250-3 in women's Twenty20 internationals?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying England is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying India is correct answer
Nirmala Muthuswamy Iyer from Pune, India is saying India is correct answer
PRAKASH RS from Bengaluru, India is saying India is correct answer
Which of the following has been awarded Silver under Category II of the National e-Governance Awards – ‘Excellence in providing Citizen-centric Delivery’ in February 2020?
- [A] UMANG
- [B] MyGov
- [C] mPassport Seva
- [D] RailMadad
- [E] BHIM
- [A] United Nation Development Programme
- [B] World Health Organisation
- [C] World Bank
- [D] The United Nation Children's Fund
- [E] International Committee of the Red Cross
Read the following sentences carefully about electrification in India:
1. India is doing “extremely well” on electrification with nearly 85% of the country’s population having access to electricity, the World Bank has said.
2. According to the World Bank, between 2010 and 2016, India provided electricity to 30 million people each year, more than any other country.
3. India is all set to achieve the target of universal access to electricity before the 2020 target date.
Which of the above sentences is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 3
- [C] Only 1 and 2
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All are true
- [A] 3
- [B] 2
- [C] 5
- [D] 4
- [E] All SAARC nations
Consider the following statements: (1) Odisha government has inaugurated 'Odisha Skills 2018', the state-level chapter of India Skill competition organised by Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
(2) The competition would give a platform to the students of Odisha to show their talents.
(3) A skill-cum-common facility centre for filigree craftsman of the city was also inaugurated.
Which of the above statement/s is/are true regarding the 'Odisha Skills 2018'?
- [A] Only (2)
- [B] Both (1) and (2)
- [C] Both (2) and (3)
- [D] Only (1)
- [E] All of the above