Which of the following have been selected as recipients of the Prime Minister’s award 2018?
1.Vishwas Mandalik, Nasik
2.Yoga Institute, Mumbai
3.Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram, Chennai
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
Nirmala Muthuswamy Iyer from Pune, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
PRAKASH RS from Bengaluru, India is saying Only 2 and 3 is correct answer
World Trade Organization (WTO) in its Global Trade Forecast has cut global trade growth in 2016 to 2.8% from the earlier ____ %विश्व व्यापारिक संगठन (डब्लूटीओ) ने अपने वैश्विक व्यापार पूर्वानुमान में वैश्विक व्यापार के लिए अपने पहले ______ के पूर्वानुमान को घटाकर 2.8% किया है|
Read the following statements carefully:
1. In a bid to capture lost traffic & to enhance its freight revenue through the new delivery model for domestic cargo, Indian Railways has introduced Triple Stack Dwarf Container Services.
2. The containers are shorter in size and can run on electrified tracks. They can hold a capacity of 30,500 kgs.
3. By using the dwarf containers, the cost will be significantly reduced since rail transport is cheaper than the road.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All are correct
- [A] India and Myanmaar
- [B] India and US
- [C] India and South Korea
- [D] India and Bangladesh
- [E] India and Canada
Which of the following universities has developed ‘Sahyadri Megha to prevent decline in the area under paddy cultivation’?
- [A] College of Horticulture Mudigere
- [B] University of Agricultural and Horticultural Sciences
- [C] Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University
- [D] Birsa Agricultural University
- [E] Dr. Y.S.R. Horticultural University