________ has become the second nation in the world the first G7 nation to legalize marijuana.
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Germany is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Germany is correct answer
Ankit Mohanty from Bhubaneswar, India is saying Canada is correct answer
Nirmala Muthuswamy Iyer from Pune, India is saying Canada is correct answer
PRAKASH RS from Bengaluru, India is saying Japan is correct answer
Read the following statements carefully:
1. On 18 January 2019, the Uttar Pradesh cabinet gave approval to a proposal on renaming Mughalsarai tehsil in Chandauli district of Uttar Pradesh after Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay.
2. In August 2018, the Gorakhpur railway station was renamed after Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay.
3. In October 2018, the government also renamed Allahabad as Prayagraj and Chitrakoot division and district as Ayodhya.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
In a bid to ease cash crunch, the government has allowed petrol pumps to dispense Rs._____ notes.नकद की कमी को आसान बनाने के लिए, सरकार ने पेट्रोल पम्पों से _______ रुपये तक के नकद वितरण की अनुमति दी।
What is the name of the India’s first indigenously designed & built warship which was decommissioned recently?
- [A] INS Krishna
- [B] INS Tapi
- [C] INS Sindhu
- [D] INS Godavari
- [E] INS Koyana
The Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) designed and produced by ________ has been certified to be mass-produced and used in clinical coronavirus COVID-19 situations.
- [A] Indian Army
- [B] CISF
- [C] Indian Navy
- [D] BSF
- [E] ITBP
Read the following sentences:-
1. Finance Minister Sushma Swaraj co-chaired the fifth meeting of the India-Indonesia Joint Commission with her Indonesian counterpart Retno Marsudi.
2. Both the countries agreed to work together for a balanced and sustainable trade by providing greater market access, both in goods and services.
3. She is on the visit of Thailand, Indonesia, and Singapore from January 4 to 8.
Which among the above statement/statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] Both 1 and 2
- [E] Both 2 and 3