India raised import duties on almost _____ items including agricultural and steel products.
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 40 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 35 is correct answer
Ankit Mohanty from Bhubaneswar, India is saying 30 is correct answer
Nirmala Muthuswamy Iyer from Pune, India is saying 25 is correct answer
How many oil companies signed an MoU with IIT Bombay for setting up Centre of Excellence in Oil, Gas and Energy?
- [A] 5
- [B] 7
- [C] 8
- [D] 10
- [E] 15
Where has Jammu and Kashmir Administration set up a 24x7 Control Room for hassle-free movement of trucks carrying essential supplies?
- [A] Srinagar
- [B] Lakhanpur
- [C] Gulmarg
- [D] Pahalgam
- [E] Sonamarg
- [A] Steyer-Taylor Center for Energy Policy and Finance
- [B] Harvard Kennedy School
- [C] SIPA Center on Global Energy Policy
- [D] Victoria Energy Policy Centre
- [E] Kleinman Center for Energy Policy
Read the following statements:-
1. Declaring Cauvery a national asset & upholding principle of equitable apportionment of inter-State river water among riparian States, the SC reduced the allocation of Cauvery water from Karnataka to Tamil Nadu.
2. Karnataka would now need to supply 177.25 TMC rather than 192 TMC Cauvery water to Tamil Nadu.
3. Court has also granted global status to Bengaluru, hence it will get more Cauvery water.
Which of the above statement/statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] All of the above
- [E] None of the above
Government announced to set up an Aayog for the production and productivity of cows on Feb 1, 2019. What is the name of that Aayog?
- [A] Rashtriya Gokul Aayog
- [B] Gau Mata Aayog
- [C] Rashtriya Kamdhenu Aayog
- [D] Rashtriya Pashu Aayog
- [E] Govardhan Aayog