India raised import duties on almost _____ items including agricultural and steel products.
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 40 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 35 is correct answer
Ankit Mohanty from Bhubaneswar, India is saying 30 is correct answer
Nirmala Muthuswamy Iyer from Pune, India is saying 25 is correct answer
The Competition Commission of India (CCI) has approved the proposed combination between which of the following in May 2020?
- [A] BP Global Investments Ltd and Reliance BP Mobility Ltd.
- [B] Tata Power and BP Global Investments Ltd.
- [C] Adani Gas Ltd. and BP Global Investments Ltd.
- [D] Tata Power and Reliance BP Mobility Ltd.
- [E] Adani Gas Ltd. and Reliance BP Mobility Ltd.
- [A] Mumbai
- [B] Varanasi
- [C] New Delhi
- [D] Hyderabad
- [E] Chandigarh
- [A] 3
- [B] 5
- [C] 4
- [D] 2
- [E] 6
Recently, a Russian passenger plane made a fiery crash-landing at ________ airport killing around 41 people.
- [A] Sheremetyevo
- [B] Kirovsk-Apatity
- [C] Besovets
- [D] Pulkovo
- [E] Varandey