Which city has been selected as 100th Smart City?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Shillong is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Mysore is correct answer
Ankit Mohanty from Bhubaneswar, India is saying Shillong is correct answer
Nirmala Muthuswamy Iyer from Pune, India is saying Panchkula is correct answer
PRAKASH RS from Bengaluru, India is saying Jaipur is correct answer
Which defence company has signed an agreement with Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) to supply advanced long range air and missile defence systems for the Indian Navy?
- [A] Raytheon
- [B] MAPO
- [C] BAE Systems AB
- [D] Israel Aerospace Industries
- [E] Polish Armaments Group
- [A] 22nd October
- [B] 26th October
- [C] 25th October
- [D] 24th October
- [E] 23rd October
Crown Prince of which Gulf country has been voted as the Time magazine readers’ Person of the Year?किस खाड़ी देश के क्राउन प्रिंस को टाइम मैगजीन रीडर्स 'पर्सन ऑफ द ईयर’ के रूप में चुना गया है?
- [A] Saudi Arabia
- [B] Qatar
- [C] UAE
- [D] Oman
- [E] Bahrain
Rock paintings in _________ at Kil Kotagiri in the Nilgiri forests have been destroyed by trekkers, tourists, and vandals.
- [A] Kallakurichi
- [B] Kodaikanal
- [C] Karikiyoor
- [D] Coonoor
- [E] None of these
Read the following sentences carefully:
1. The 11 Base Repair Depot (BRD) of the Indian Air Force in Maharashtra’s Nashik district handed over its first indigenously overhauled Sukhoi Su-30MKI fighter jet to the IAF.
2. The ceremony was held at the Air Force Station Ojhar.
3. The Sukhoi Su-30MKI is a twin-jet multi-role air superiority aircraft developed by Russia’s Sukhoi and built under licence by India’s Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL).
Which of the above sentences is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 3
- [C] Both 1 and 3
- [D] All are correct
- [E] None is correct