Who has launched the National Digital Library of India?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Prakash Javadekar is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Prakash Javadekar is correct answer
Ankit Mohanty from Bhubaneswar, India is saying Prakash Javadekar is correct answer
Nirmala Muthuswamy Iyer from Pune, India is saying Ram Nath Kovind is correct answer
Which of the following statement is not true regarding the prime minister national relief Fund (PMNRF)?
- [A] It is exempted under the Income tax act
- [B] The fund is entirely contributed by public and do not get any budgetary support
- [C] Prime minister is the chairman of the PMNRF
- [D] It has been constituted by Parliament under the provisions of the disaster management act
- [E] None of the above
- [A] Tamil Nadu
- [B] Ladakh
- [C] Shimla
- [D] Itanagar
- [E] Ahmedabad
Which of the following universities has developed ‘Sahyadri Megha to prevent decline in the area under paddy cultivation’?
- [A] College of Horticulture Mudigere
- [B] University of Agricultural and Horticultural Sciences
- [C] Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University
- [D] Birsa Agricultural University
- [E] Dr. Y.S.R. Horticultural University
As per the documents, the Geographical Indication Registry has approved the GI tagging on the Kashmiri saffron with GI no. ________.
- [A] 630
- [B] 635
- [C] 640
- [D] 645
- [E] 650
Which two Indian cities have made it to the list of top 30 World’s most Powerful, Productive and Connected cities?
- [A] Kolkata and Bengaluru
- [B] Delhi and Mumbai
- [C] Delhi and Bengaluru
- [D] Chennai and Hyderabad
- [E] Delhi and Chennai